Vision and Values
We want …
- at least 20 and up to 40 private homes of varying sizes, costs and tenure
- communal facilities which might include meeting, eating and work space
- homes to meet the needs of an intergenerational group and designed to Lifetime Homes standard and high spec eco dwelling
- facilities for gardens/allotments, small businesses and working from home
- inclusive, mutual support, friendship and cooperation
- respect for the environment
- open and transparent communication and decision making
- sharing our time, space and facilities cooperation
With support of Transition by Design we created for us this vision of cohousing.
Communal, neighbourly, individual
We want shared as well as private areas
Inclusive, ecological, sustainable
See also about us
Our next meetingThere is no meeting on Sat 19th Dec. The next open meeting will be on the 16th Jan 21. Please contact us to get in touch.