Vision and Values
We want …
- at least 20 and up to 40 private homes of varying sizes, costs and tenure
- communal facilities which might include meeting, eating and work space
- homes to meet the needs of an intergenerational group and designed to Lifetime Homes standard and high spec eco dwelling
- facilities for gardens/allotments, small businesses and working from home
- inclusive, mutual support, friendship and cooperation
- respect for the environment
- open and transparent communication and decision making
- sharing our time, space and facilities cooperation
With support of Transition by Design we created for us this vision of cohousing.
Communal, neighbourly, individual
We want shared as well as private areas
Inclusive, ecological, sustainable
See also about us
Our next meetingSaturday 19th September at 12pm, via zoom.
Please get in touch if you want to join the meeting. We will send the Zoom invitation on the day before the meeting to all those who have expressed interest and given us their email address.